Friday, December 21

DIY Christmas!

The semester has ended and the DIYing has begun... Friday has come, and man am I tired!  The whole combo of broke college kid and starving artist helped me decide to do a DIY Christmas.

Here are my Projects:

A sketchbook for my fashion friend who is looking to go to NYC.


Little book for notes. I designed the cover in photoshop.


A weekly planner that is hung on a wall. Also designed in photoshop.



Enamel-painted glass using this tutorial.
 

Crocheted half gloves.... that ALmost match!  I tried, I swear.

Okay... maybe I was a BIT distracted by Christmas movies.  Still comfy though!


And of course, the wreath.


Some infinity scarves. Man am I sick of crocheting!


Hat for my dad.  Cal loved this... wish I wasn't so sick of crocheting, haha.


Little account book I made for my mom.


There they are! Hope you enjoyed them.  If you would like any tutorials for any of these, let me know!
Just realized that I now have to wrap all this stuff... yeah.
First, sleep.

With Love,
Cath

2 comments:

  1. I was gonna ask you how you made the pink scarf =) Finger knitting was my first thought because of how big the...stitches(?) were. (I don't know if that's a popular method...I don't really think so. I've seen it on pinterest a couple times. *shrug*) Cute gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually used a large hook (the largest one they sold at walmart) and then did a double crochet. Much faster and I think prettier! :)
      Thanks!

      Delete