Thursday, January 10

DIY Style Boards!




So ever needed some inspiration and wish you could just put all your thoughts and inspirations in one place?  I know I have!  This is my style inspiration board for more dressy occasions - dates, interviews, meeting with clients, etc.  I love this because you can make your own specific board for whatever you want to - and you don't have to clutter up your pinterest!

How to make your own:

-Head on over to picmonkey.com and click on Crate a Collage
-Upload your photos from your computer
-Choose your layout - I went with "Square Deal"
- Then add your inspiration images by simply dragging them over!
-If you want to add a texture, click on the texture you like and drag it over.  To get it on the side bar, drag it to the very edge of the wall and a skinny rectangle will appear. Drop your texture.

If you are not sure exactly what your style is, check out these pinterest boards for some inspiration!







Hope you enjoy this tool as much as I do!

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment