Sunday, January 27

January

We have both been on break and it has been (hmm in one word..) wonderful.  I, Cathy, have laughed so much in the past few days that my mouth literally aches. I could say the same for myself (Caleb). Being able to hang out with friends, seeing old friends that came back from college for the holidays, and going to some parties made the "break" an eventful but overall relaxing break from the college grind.

Here's a few photos and stories from January!

#thuglyfe #skoolzout #swagger ...... #Claires. Yeah.

Cathy surprised me with this hat at one of our many Tim Horton coffee dates over the break. She made it with yarn that we bought on Black Friday. I remember dropping a hint that I wanted one for Christmas, but she had already gotten me a gift. I was so happy to get this hat! It looks great!

Brushing our pearly whites for the pearly gates! (Church. :) )
Can't wait for this to be every morning...


And this brings us up to today.  Eating garbage plates at Jimmy Z's. Not that hardcore. But we like to think we are.  Also can we talk about this phone quality? Man.

Through spending so much time together we have fallen even deeper in love with each other.  Gotten to know how certain situations effect us and what we like to do, even when we're cranky.  We've both gotten into The Lumineers, found that we both LOVE iced mint chocolate coffee, and become fierce at a round of pinochle.

God Bless!

With Love,
Cath and Cal

2 comments:

  1. Huhh - iced mint chocolate coffee. Sounds good, never had it.
    Oh Claire's....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At Timmy Ho's! We've had a lot of time to find our favs :)

      Delete