Monday, April 15

Proverbs 4

Guard your heart above all else, For it determines the course of your life.

  -Proverbs 4:23

     Last weekend Cal and I went to a Basic Conference, which was full of good teaching and worship.  The conference focused on dating, singleness, and relationships.  We we're both pumped, for we needed some encouragement and just some solid Biblical views on relationships.  Let me tell you, we weren't disappointed!  Something that has helped and encouraged me recently is Proverbs 4.  Seriously, this stuff is great.  Not only does it push you, like 4:13 - "Take hold of my instructions; don't let them go. Guard them, for they are the key to life." it will offer great encouragement, like 4:12 - "When you walk, you won't be held back; when you run, you won't stumble." And Proverbs 4:23, the scripture above, really hit home.  Your heart determines where your feet go.

    This chapter is such a refreshing encouragement to me, and I hope it may be to you as well.  Hope you are having a great week! 

~Read Proverbs 4~


My two lovelies and I, enjoying our weekend in Rochester!

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment