Tuesday, February 11

Not My Strength

Proverbs 31 woman
From my journal

 
So many moments of my life I focus on how to be a better woman - how to respond in a way that they know what I mean without seeming rude, how to be a better fiance, a better friend.  This is based on my shallow perception of what love is and trying my best to be that.  But that's the problem, I'm trying to do it all on my strength and my perception of love. And that can get depleted fast.  I can find myself getting easily frustrated with my life, my situation, anything that isn't completely going my way really.  But I am so so thankful for God's gentle reminders to love Him, and He will take care off the rest.  To stop thinking about it and just start living.  And loving. And to fight the good fight and keep pursuing Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment