Sunday, January 20

Art... in the Shower?

So I was looking at my shower the other day and was thinking about how insanely boring it was.  Literally 4 white walls in a small space... not enjoyable at all!  So here's what I came up with:


Right??  It's just one of those wall stickers from Walmart or Dollar Tree for, yup you guessed it, $1.  Put it in a place that doesn't get hit with a ton of water, like the far back wall.  I've had it on for a few months and it has stayed on fine!

Otherwise, Cal and I have been having a lazy weekend which has given me time to work on vintage Vogue covers for my fashion friend, Grace. (Check out her blog!)

I love going out as much as the next girl, but sometimes lazy weekends are the best.  Like  watching Shark Tank and eating banana split sundaes with pretzels (best combo ever!)


May your Monday feel just like Sunday... take two ;)

With Love,


3 comments: