Sunday, February 24

Valentine's Weekend

So Cal and I got to spend a WHOLE Saturday together last weekend - it was a blast!  We of course had to plan a fun day, because we are hardcore planners.  Like seriously, I have like 5 calendars filling things down 6 months in advance... Anyways, we went and got a bunch of men's white T's and got teal, purple, and green dye and tie and dyed till we turned blue - literally!






We then made some supper that was SO good! It was just ravioli (cal calls them pillows, haha) and some broccoli but oh so yummy.

Oh and let me not forget to tell about our little gifts to each other.  I made us a "to go" box filled with "personal" would you rather cards and other games, to have in the car with us for when we travel.  And then Cal got me a silver heart necklace (which I've barely taken off since!) and a "Our First Home Video" with all our special recordings we've had of us together with all our favorite songs!! Oh my word I cried and laughed.. I've never been given something so so sweet.  I love these special and so sweet gestures he does to show much how he cares about me.  I have never shared such a deep special with anyone else and I wouldn't have it any other way.

So thanks, Love, for the best V-day so far!!

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment