Tuesday, March 19

Day Trip - East Aurora


So excited to have the week off because that means day trips!  My mom and I traveled (through the blustering snow!) to East Aurora, NY.  Aurora is an artisan community that promotes small businesses.  There was even a sign that said "Occupy Main Street - Shop Locally."   Many of the shops resembled the Arts and Crafts era and Art Nouveau. I mean SUCH a cool community!  If your ever down by Buffalo, I would highly recommend to check it out!

Headed in to a small gallery/shop

 

Would love to revisit this summer...

What I would do to have this be my front door some day.

I spy with my little eye a... photographer!

My lovely Mama

Olive and Vinegar shop - MM! My Italian side can't get enough of this


The old 5 and 10 cent shop
Last stop - Cupcakes!



Chocolate PB & and Vanilla Bean. Brought home to share with Cal and Dad!
I had such a wonderful time.  We browsed shop to shop and slowly made our way down the row of shops.  We made a stop at the local cafe Taste for a delicious wrap.  I am so glad I got to share this time with my mom, too! My heart is full.. and my tummy too - with cupcakes! :)

With Love,

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! You would like Fort Collins. (Maybe you've been, already?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I might've been when I visited Al for spring break a couple years back :) Would love to visit again, though!

      Delete