Wednesday, July 16

Few More Days

So I wanted to drop in and update just a bit before it's full time wedding mania.  Like has been so wild the last few weeks, it's so hard to even recall all the little "emergencies" we've taken care of.  I am moving out this week, which seems to add a whole new level of it all.  I seriously love my MOH who has been doing ALL my laundry this week to help me pack... she seriously takes this title to the next level.

And you know with each new change comes a whole range of emotions, too.  In some ways, this day couldn't come soon enough, I feel like I have wanted to be married to Cal for ages now.  But then there's other things that freak me out... like how little kids may call me MRS. Craft and how I feel like my friendships may change in some ways.  But then sitting in our apartment on our couch talking to Cal makes me realize how much I NEED this in my life.  Generally, I'm just overall pumped.  I can't wait to get this wedding on!

Anyways, just stopping by... until next time!

With Love,
Cathy Huntington (... for 11 more days)

No comments:

Post a Comment